Welcome to the FANS-CNS/ATM Systems Web Site of David Diez, who was member for Spain of the Future Air Navigation Systems (FANS) Committee of ICAO. The FANS Committee developed the new Communications, Navigation, Surveillance / Air Traffic Managment (CNS/ATM) Systems Concept currently being implemented.
After more than 40 years work at the Spanish Dirección General de Aviación Civil (DGAC) and Aeropuertos Españoles y Navegación Aérea (AENA), David Diez left AENA in August 2013 and currently, as a freelance CNS/ATM Independent Consultant, he provides advisory services and support on the planning and implementation of the CNS/ATM Systems to ICAO, States, Enterprises and other Aviation related Organizations.
David Diez has been selected by the ICAO Thecnical Co-operation Bureau, and placed in its roster of experts, for the following prospective posts:
- CNS/ATM Implementation Planning/Training Expert
- Air Navigation Services (ANS) Expert
- Air Traffic Managment (ATM) Expert
- Civil Aviation Adviser
- Airspace Planning Expert
- CNS Systems Engineering Expert
- CNS/Communications and Navigations Systems Expert
- CNS/Surveillance Systems Expert
- ATM Equipment Requirements Expert
- ATM Simulator Requirements Expert
- CNS/Testing and Flight Calibration Expert
- AIS/AIM Expert
- ATS Communications Specialist
- Computer IT Engineer Expert
- ATS Operational Safety Insp./ANS Certification Expert
Please click downhere to download CV in the Europass format:
Arturo Soria 37,2ºB
Mobile Phone: + 34 687462956
Web Site_1: www.fanscnsatm.com
Web Site_2: www.cnsatm.es
That is a great tip especially to those fresh to
the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
A must read post!